



I'd like to get a new dress to wear for a wedding I'm attending this weekend, but haven't been successful in finding the perfect one! It's going to be pretty hot weather, so I definitely want something summery and light and fun.
So... Which one of the above do you think I should get?
From top left to bottom right: Urban Outfitters floral dress; Nordstrom floral dress; Anthropologie green and striped dress; J. Crew eyelet dress (These are all of the places I have yet to hit up in my quest)
PS: If I can't find "the perfect dress," it won't be any skin off my back... Between me and my roomie, I have more than enough cute dresses to choose from!
3 comments :
i like them all, but i'm a sucker for the striped top/green skirt combo. very audrey, with a little anna karina thrown in!
I'm with Andrea!
I vote top right!
color color color
...and rewearable
Post a Comment