Monday, January 4, 2010

Actor Timeline: Kate Winslet


Sense & Sensibility, 1995
I find her a little annoying as the ultra-passionate Marianne, but I think she's supposed to come off that way.

Hideous Kinky, 1998
Such an interesting film. Winslet is a hippy single mother of two adorable girls, living in Morocco. Highly recommend.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, 2004
The different-colored hair, God, she rocked it. Great chemistry with Jim Carrey too.

Finding Neverland, 2004
She's so beautiful in this film. I always cry at the end when she goes to Neverland.

The Holiday, 2006
I loved her as Iris. Hilarious and totally relatable.
"You're supposed to be the leading lady in your own life, for God's sake!"

7 comments :

K said...

TITANIC DOESN'T GET A MENTION?!?! Sob...

Allie said...

Weeeellll, I've never actually seen Titanic. The cat is out of the bag.

Sause said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sause said...

She's so wonderful.
Definitely need to see the sinking ship..but Neverland and Sunshine are my two favorites.

andrea said...

I love her. I've never seen Neverland but I've always wanted to. And I just got Netflix...

K said...

Gah. I can't believe it. I LOVE that movie. The costumes and set are amazing... you have to see it.

Allie said...

I kind of swore I'd never seen it... Eek! Sorry!