Friday, January 1, 2010

Recovery mode: begin


Recovering from a late night ringing in the new year. But it was good. I didn't have any expectations going into it, so I had a good time! Oh, and I got a muy romantic smooch from the bf at midnight. Unfortunately, I think I'm getting sick. Which means I'm lying low for the rest of the weekend.

Welcome to 2010, folks!

PS: I don't know if I've ever expressed this, but thank you so much for reading my blog. I really enjoy keeping it up, and am very happy to know others peek at it every so often. It for realzies means a lot :)


Image via Krisatomic

5 comments :

erin said...

oooh! How was Nine?

Maryann said...

I thought I should tell you I absolutely love your quotes of the day, and need to start writing them down because they always give me comfort or food for thought.

I too want to know how you liked Nine, as I was pretty disappointed with it!

Allie said...

I was disappointed with "Nine" as well. I didn't have the same magical flow as "Chicago," which I really loved. But that said, I loved parts of it. Like Fergie's number, and Marion Cotillard was beautiful.

Anonymous said...

порно фото жирных
секс з животними
иваново интим секс услуги
бесплатно порно видео лисбиянки
попки голых телок

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are mistaken. Let's discuss.