Friday, April 15, 2011

May I Present: The Weekend!


Hey, you! Come here. Lean in close; I have to tell you a secret: Have a great weekend! What will you be up to? I'm getting cocktails with some classy ladies tonight at Oliver's Twist, and tomorrow I'll be doing some neighborhood clean up (hooray for community beautification projects)! Sunday I'm very excited to spend time with Moorea. We'll hit up the Fremont Market, a veritable treasure trove, and work on some art projects. 5 o'clock is approaching... I'm out!!!

Of Note:


Cute Roulette will make your day, I promise!

J. Crew has a blog. I die.

Oooh, lavender!

Sparkly gold nails, please

A fun, artsy blog called Studio Sweet Studio

Please listen to Julie Klausner's podcast because it is sooo funny

Happy Birthday to mega pixie dream girl Emma Watson!

2 comments :

Hannah Sadie said...

happy weekend!

also, j-crew blog?! today just got so much better.

Alyssa Rose. said...

I love the picture - that cat tank is adorable. & also loving the color lavender, I'll have to work it this spring :)