Saturday, December 15, 2012

Current Status: December

via Terrain

Current books: Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell
Current music: The Staves
Current guilty pleasure: I have a lot of stuff to do today, but I'm currently in bed... writing an inconsequential blog post
Current nail color: Sparkly pink
Current drink: Banana, milk, ice, honey, peanut butter smoothie
Current food: I love kale ... and kale loves me
Current favorite show: Josh and I just watched the first season of American Horror Story -- it was so scary and good!
Current wish list: This sculpture, this ice cream, this dress
Current needs: A shower and energy to get everything done today
Current triumphs: I'm very proud of my DIY Christmas presents for my friends
Current bane of my existence: Chilly weather
Current celebrity crush: Skylar Astin
Current indulgence: Christmas-y things
Current blessing: Semi financially stable!
Current slang: "Ohhmygahhh"
Current outfit: Yoga pants, flannel shirt, white socks
Current excitement: Going home for Christmas in less than a week!!!
Current mood: Inspired, confident
Current link: This

No comments :