Wednesday, January 9, 2013

List the Words That Touch Your Soul


family / books / art / love / coffee / heart / touch / sleep / fresh / color / contentment / nourishment / laughter / friend / stillness / passion / travel / warmth / stories / sun / nature / magic / dream / beauty / fairy tale / stars / creation / silliness / ocean / dance / kiss / shine / morning / evening / night / freedom / unconventional / moment / being / wild / celebration / cats / dogs / birds / individual / flowers / artistry / sparkle / quiet / stretch / song / kindness / self-love

Thank you, Moorea, for this wonderful prompt.



Image: Young Girl Knitting by Karl Albert Buehr

4 comments :

Moorea Seal said...

I'm linking it up at the bottom of my post so we can explore all of the peeps participating! FUN! I love yours :)
xo Moorea

Sailor July said...

Coffee, touch, sleep, color... Yes! So many of your soul words are mine as well, some I didn't even think of putting on my own list. Beautiful words!

I'm so thankful Moorea created this for us!

Little Dotty Bird said...

beautiful inspiring words, I may have to add a few to my list..can't believe I forgot magic and laughter...definately words that effect me. :)

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, I love the painting and I LOVE your words! It's nice to meet you through Moorea's lists.