Friday, March 15, 2013

Current Status: March


Current book: Arcadia by Tom Stoppard
Current music: I mean, let's face it...
Current guilty pleasure: Manicures
Current drink: Fresh-squeezed juice
Current food: Moorea got me turned on to Kind bars
Current color: Red
Current favorite show: "RuPaul's Drag Race"... Don't judge. TEAM JINKX!
Current wish list: This cleanser, this purse, this tea
Current need: Warm weather clothes for HAWAII
Current triumphs: I quit my job! Moving on to better things for my soul!
Current bane of my existence: Sore muscles
Current celebrity crush: Ben Whishaw
Current indulgence: Having the house to myself this weekend (Josh is in Portland)
Current blessing: My little brother... he's just awesome
Current outfit: H&M sweater, arrowhead earrings, black skinny pants, ankle boots
Current excitement: Laura's bachelorette party is this weekend
Current mood: Sassy
Current link: "Veronica Mars" is finally getting a movie!

No comments :