Wednesday, June 12, 2013

From Highline to Gay Street


Josh and I walked the Highline today. It was beautiful outside, and I liked the elevated view of the city. But it was a bit crowded, as the walkway was narrow. 

Then, we were looking for a place to eat lunch in the Meatpacking District, and went into this restaurant called Pastis... it was too expensive, but I looked over and saw a familiar face... PAUL RUDD!!!!!!! 


Ah HAH, my first celebrity sighting in NYC. I was very tempted to ask for a picture and/or say "Oh my god, I love Josh!" (Clueless reference). But I decided not to bother him. 



We took a long walk through Greenwich Village... Lots of fancy shops that made me cry inside because I couldn't afford stuff inside. But the side streets were BEAUTIFUL! Very old buildings with lovely details. We went to Bigelow Chemists (established in 1838!), which was so exciting, me being the beauty product junkie that I am. I bought some of this

Oh, yeah: GAY STREET


No comments :