Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Thanksgiving Post



Thanksgiving will be a small affair for us this year -- a few friends over, roast chicken instead of turkey, celebrated two days after the actual holiday -- but I'm excited nonetheless. Still mulling over what to make / how to celebrate this year? Here are a few ideas from me to you:

DECOR



MENU

Autumn Gin Sour






Butter Pie


Play a game like this current favorite or an old standard (except not with racial stereotypes).

You can also check out my Modern Thanksgiving board on Pinterest for other ideas!

1 comment :

Devyn @ Seasoned said...

What a fabulous menu, Allie! I am also opting for roast chicken, mostly because it does not require me to converse with an employee at the grocery store as I try to figure out how many kilograms I need my turkey to weigh. You understand :)