Wednesday, December 11, 2013

This is My Grown-Up (and Unrealistic) Christmas List

my list


1. Rodin Olio Lusso Parfum - Because it's one of the best fragrances I've ever smelled
2. Miu Miu cat-eye sunglasses - Because I tried them on at a department store and they look fab on me
3. Kiko Mizuhara for Opening Ceremony pizza outfit - Because I love pizza and Beyonce was seen wearing this exact thing
4. Mich Dulce hat - Because it has cat ears!
5. Gorman quilt - Because I love a good quilt
6. Rag and Bone coat - Because it looks so freaking classic
7. Loeffler Randall black boots - Because I've been on the market for some black ankle boots
8. Hello Kitty rollerskates - Because they combine two of my favorite things: Hello Kitty and rollerskating. Duh!
9. Mociun stacked sapphire ring - Because it's one of the prettiest rings I've ever laid eyes on
10. Chipotle - Because I miss Mexican food soooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuch
11.Stella McCartney days-of-the-week panties - Because sometimes I forget what day it is and need a reminder

1 comment :

Laura said...

There's a Chipotle in Paris if you make it down there sometime!