Monday, January 27, 2014

My New Best Friend

Sometimes it's really hard being so far away from your best friends... I miss having girls to laugh with, discuss TV shows with, be totally real and weird with.

That's where Chelsea Peretti comes in. Have you heard of her? You might know her as the character Gina on Brooklyn 9-9 (great show, great show).


And she used to write for one of my favorite TV shows, Parks and Recreation. But on the side, she does a podcast called Call Chelsea Peretti in which she makes up super silly songs, discusses food, and is sassy. Pretty much all of my favorite things. I pretend we are friends having a convo as I listen to episodes (crazy Allie). And I would love to call in to the show one day.

Here's one of my favorite excerpts. It is so so so so funny. So. Funny.


1 comment :

W said...

haha omg I'm seriously listening to her podcast right now (and have been for the past few days) and then I see her face show up on my feed! weird. Love herrr. I love coffee cranking through my system! I want sound effects buttons.