Monday, February 17, 2014

Current Status: February 2014

Window at St. Ives by Rose Hilton

Current books: The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot
Current music: Katy Perry PRISM
Current guilty pleasure: Keeping Up With the Kardashians AND The Real Housewives of Bev Hills
Current color: Fluorescent beige
Current drink: Prosecco
Current food: Caprese salad
Current favorite show: BROAD CITY
Current wish list: This perfume, this headband, this mug
Current needs: A few grocery items
Current triumphs: Got a part-time babysitting gig with a nice Canadian family
Current bane of my existence: Clutter
Current celebrity crush: Just everything about this
Current indulgence: On V-Day, Josh and I polished off a box of chocolate-covered cream puffs
Current blessing: A lovely bouquet of pink roses and white ranunculus
Current outfit: I would be lying right now if I told you I was wearing pants
Current excitement: My birthday is in two days!
Current mood: Focused 
Current link: Which classic diva are you? (I'm Madonna)

No comments :