Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What I've always wanted


What I've always wanted is a vintage copy (I'm thinking first or second edition) of Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie. It's my overall favorite piece of children's literature and one of my favorite all-time books in general. It will probably cost a load of money, considering it's popularity, and I'm not really into collecting old books or anything, but if I could somehow find it, or inherit it, I would probably cry with joy. It will be the first story I read to my children (eee gads!).

4 comments :

Mom (a- mia) said...

Wow...I just finally fixed one of your copies of this fave book. I taped the spine back on. Not archival, I'm afraid.

Mom (a- mia) said...

I mean just seconds before I read your blog.

emme said...

ditto.

Lovely White Things said...

Travis knows of a really great bookstore that might be able to help you start your search. Ask him about it sometime.