HAHAHAHAHA!!!I really like Garden State though - it was one of the first of it's kind.
BUAHAHAHAHA yes. thank you LORD. I kind of hated that one movie...whats it called? Dave Eggers wrote it? the guy from the office? blablabla, hated it.
that made me smile. "at one point they put of the songs on top of each other.... i didn't like it. at all. "excellent.
hahahahahaAMAZING
Aww, I kind of liked "Away We Go." It only had Alexi Murdoch songs in it, at least. But, sorry, "Garden State" really annoys me.
Then Juno is like Away We Go, because Kimya Dawson did most of that soundtrack. :) Just playing the devil's advocate cuz I know you HATE Juno. ...Wes Anderson if classy.
Post a Comment
6 comments :
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
I really like Garden State though - it was one of the first of it's kind.
BUAHAHAHAHA yes. thank you LORD. I kind of hated that one movie...whats it called? Dave Eggers wrote it? the guy from the office? blablabla, hated it.
that made me smile.
"at one point they put of the songs on top of each other.... i didn't like it. at all. "
excellent.
hahahahaha
AMAZING
Aww, I kind of liked "Away We Go." It only had Alexi Murdoch songs in it, at least. But, sorry, "Garden State" really annoys me.
Then Juno is like Away We Go, because Kimya Dawson did most of that soundtrack. :) Just playing the devil's advocate cuz I know you HATE Juno.
...Wes Anderson if classy.
Post a Comment