- Alba Botanica hand & body lotion cocoa butter - I love this lotion because it's creamy and tropical scented.
- Desert Essence organic foot repair cream - Feet get beat-up in the summer months, thanks to sandal exposure and increased activities. This would be perfect for end-of-day relief.
- Josie Maran protect daily sun protection argan oil - I've heard really good things about Josie Maran's SPF products. I can't wait to try them out.
- Benefit Cosmetics cheek bronzer - Bronzer is a must for summer. I recommend this one.
- Ole Henriksen all purpose aloe vera gel - Try to avoid sunburns, but if you slip up, aloe vera gel chilled in the refrigerator will ease the pain.
- Deborah Lippmann nail polish - Summer is the time to flaunt brightly-colored nails!
- Shiseido pureness oil-control blotting paper - A must-have for your purse. If you're feeling a little too shiny during the day, blot away.
- Clinique chubby stick moisturizing lip color balm - Tinted lips look more natural for the summer. This product will leave your lips moisturized, and they come in punchy colors.
- Caudalie beauty elixir - If your face is feeling hot and bothered, spritz this on any time of the day for instant refreshment.
- Burt's Bees sun protecting lip balm - Don't forget to protect the lips from sun damage. Always throw this in your beach bag.
*All of these products are cruelty-free.
1 comment :
oil-blotting papers are my lifesaver during the summer. boo for oily skin.
Post a Comment