Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Because I feel like it...

List seven things that you love and then tag seven more bloggers.

1. Fairytales


2. Everything Twilight... I just can't help it, okay?!


3. Kittehs






4. Purty hair-dos





5. Snuggling (tee-heehee)


6. Funny ladies



7. Books, bookstores, libraries... EVERYTHING books



Ok, bloggers, now it's time for you to get at it-- that is, if your heart desires to.

The seven specific bloggers I'll tag are:

Genevieve As Ever
The Rumination Reading Room
Water May Walk
The Dangling Conversation
The Awkward Blogger
Lovely White Things With Red Sharp Points
Lingering Reverie

Thanks to LOVEOLOGY for the splendid idea. I do love making lists.

3 comments :

Maryann said...

Your picture for #2 stopped me in my tracks! I've never seen it before--so cute.

Lovely White Things said...

http://lovelywhitethingswithredsharppoints.blogspot.com/

genevieve said...

Allie, you are so sweet to tag me. I have to leave town for work tomorrow but will be back this weekend and will spend time listing my own seven things! Again, thank you - it made my day!