Monday, June 20, 2011

Protect Yourself



Ladies, don't mean to be a nag, but please put your sunscreen on this summer! Your skin will thank you later in life. I myself have accepted my fate as a very pale person (shaking fist at Irish/English/Scottish ancestors). At least I've got a few charming freckles. And I'm not ashamed to use sunless tanner. I recently purchased Kiehl's Creme de Corps Light Weight Body Lotion with SPF 30 and it has the most pleasant scent. And for my face, I'm using Clinique Super City Block Oil-Free Daily Face Protector SPF 40. It's very light on your skin, and is slightly tinted.

Remember, my dears: You don't want to be looking like this at any time of your life (Love ya, Snooks).

2 comments :

Marcia said...

So funny! I also just bought Kiehl's lotion with 30 spf. Someday, if the sun EVER comes out again before 6:00 in the evening, I plan to use it. I love it, it smells like summer to me.

Danielle said...

I just wanted to say: lotions+potions