Friday, June 17, 2011

Shame Crushes


Everyone has at least one shame crush. I mean, you bet your bottom dollar that I do, although I didn't know such a thing existed until Julie Klausner recently introduced me to the term. What is a shame crush, you ask? Well it's someone that you're ashamed to be attracted to! Or, someone that isn't typically thought of as attractive. Yah. Don't deny it you guys. You have a shame crush. It can be a celeb, or a fictitious character, or a real life person.

Allie's Shame Crushes:

1. Jason Isaacs as ANY villain... He played the bad guy in The Patriot; my god, he was so bad. What a jerk. Didn't he kill Mel Gibson's son(s) in it? I didn't like that movie. But I did like Jason Isaacs! He also played Captain Hook in the latest live action Peter Pan film (which is AMAZING). Sexiest Captain Hook I've ever beheld. The animated Captain Hook can walk the plank (har har har). Oh, and he also plays Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter films.

2. Schlubby actors... Think Seth Rogen , Philip Seymour Hoffman, Zach Galifianakis. I don't know what it is about me. I love schlubs. A little chunky, whiskery, lazy... Yes. Oh brother, what is wrong with me. SHAME-FUL.

3. Robin Hood: THE ANIMATED FOX... No, not Errol Flynn. Nor Kevin Costner. Not even Russell Crowe. The animated. fox. Bestiality? You decide. And it's not just a "awww he's so cute" sort of attraction, it's a "woah, he's hot!" attraction. Bad. But hear me out: His voice is so sexxxy. And he's brave. I cannot help my self.


I'm sure I have more, but I can't think of others right now.

But I want to know YOUR shame crushes! Tell me! I would love it.

5 comments :

Marcia said...

Brian Bedford was Robin Hood's voice. Never heard of him. I don't think I could EVER tell anyone my shame crushes....sorry, too shameful.

Erin said...

Robin Hood, the fox!!! I love him too! I think Kyle Reimergartin does too.

I'm not sure I've put my crushes in a shame box. This is probably not a good thing.

But... I do love Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke. Not only does he fall in love with a crazy girl who lives with wolves, but he saves the entire planet from funny-looking spirits.

Kyle said...

Erin, you're right; another vote for the fox AND I will raise you Bianca, the MOUSE from the original Rescuers. Have to think more about human shame crushes.

Ramblings of a Redhead said...

no way!!! Mine was Robin Hood too (the fox)!!! Something about him. I don't think it's beastiality, because in my mind, when we're together, I'm a fox too. I'm maid marion and we're huimming "love" together. *sigh*
Really love the blog. Thanks for sharing!

Ramblings of a Redhead said...

no way!!! Mine was Robin Hood too (the fox)!!! Something about him. I don't think it's beastiality, because in my mind, when we're together, I'm a fox too. I'm maid marion and we're huimming "love" together. *sigh*
Really love the blog. Thanks for sharing!