Thursday, December 20, 2012

Over the River, and Through the Woods

from here

Tomorrow Josh and I are driving down to Santa Barbara -- with Slugs! It will definitely be an adventure, as we've both never made the trip before. We're going to try to learn Arabic along the way, listen to Miranda Hart's memoir, and a few Christmas mixes. Any ideas for car games would be helpful.

I'm so excited to be home in (semi) sunny and warm Santa Barbara for the holidays. This song sums up what it's like to have a Southern California Christmas. Mom and I will be cooking the traditional Mexican food feast for Christmas Eve. I can't wait to get my hands on an In & Out burger. I will probably come back to the northwest fat and happy.

Have a lovely Christmas, everyone. Stay sane!

1 comment :

genevieve said...

I love it all, Allie girl. And from what I see on Insta, it looks like you're having the BEST time! So happy for you :)