Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Ways I Can Love Others


1. Give gifts often "just because"
2. Wrap my arms around my boyfriend
3. Random acts of kindness
4. Let people know I appreciate them in my life
5. Compliments, compliments, compliments
6. My language of love: cooking food for people
7. Make dates with friends
8. Dedicate my yoga practice to loved ones
9. Be available to friends in need
10. Volunteer
11. Be gracious and kind
12. Tip tip tip those who work in the service industry
13. Remember that we're all human
14. Choose words wisely
15. Put myself in someone else's shoes
16. Act without expecting anything in return
17. Honor other's decisions and opinions
18. Really listen
19. Check in
20. Love myself first (I am worthy of love; we are all worthy of love)

Thank you, Moorea!

No comments :