Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 2013 : Current Status


Current books: A Swiftly Tilting Planet by Madeleine L'Engle
Current music: Iggy Azalea (NSFW or moms)
Current guilty pleasure: Chocolate chips
Current color: Butter yellow
Current drink: Chilled rose wine
Current food: Hummus and toast
Current favorite show: VEEP
Current wish list: This nail polish, this sweater, this ring
Current needs: A job in New York!
Current triumphs: Plowing along in the process of moving out-of-state
Current bane of my existence: Fussy babes
Current celebrity crush: Umm...
Current indulgence: Pedicure with Moorea on Friday!
Current blessing: My little animal family
Current slang: "Get in my belly"... just kidding, I never say that
Current outfit: GAP jeans, striped shirt from H&M (AKA, a very nanny outfit)
Current excitement: I get to see my mom on June 2!
Current mood: Unfocused
Current link: Kale noodle bowl with avocado miso dressing, yumm

No comments :