Thursday, May 16, 2013

List the Things You Want to Be Known For


1. My art
2. My heart for animals
3. My humor
4. In the future, I want to be known as a good mother
5. As a good friend
6. Sibling
7. Daughter
8. Girlfriend/wife (you're my future wife!)
9. My red hair :)
10. Good listener
11. Willing to help
12. Generous
13. A great cook
14. My uncanny knowledge of pop culture
15. Being an adventurer
16. Being the most beautiful girl in the world
17. My creativity
18. Independent spirit
19. Being HAPPY
20. Living a unique life
21. FEMINIST
22. Lighthearted and optomistic
23. A person who respects humanity
24. A person who desired to make everything beautiful... an artist of life
25. Magical, mystical

Part of the 52 Lists Prompt by Moorea Seal

1 comment :

Moorea Seal said...

You are most definitely all of these things :)
xo moorea