Thursday, August 15, 2013

August 2013: Current Status


Current books: Small Island, by Andrea Levy
Current music: HAIM is good
Current guilty pleasure: Spending $9 on a fancy organic juice from Organic Avenue
Current color: Tomato red
Current drink: Water... hangover.
Current food: I just ate a breakfast sandwich from Starbucks, delivered to me by my fiance. He said I was sleeping in a hungover way, so he thought it might be a good thing for me to eat.
Current favorite show: I just finished the first season of "Orphan Black" and it was awesome
Current wish list: This headband, these loafers, this bag
Current needs: A back massage
Current triumphs: My online portfolio!
Current bane of my existence: Chauvinist pigs
Current celebrity crush: Tatiana Maslany
Current indulgence: Trips to Whole Foods
Current blessing: Seeing my friends Aneisa and Kerrie here in New York
Current outfit: Neon green t-shirt dress thing
Current excitement: Leaving for the Netherlands in less than three weeks!
Current mood: Hazy
Current link: No-bake chocolate coconut almond cookies

No comments :