Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013

I left my job of five years.



I nannied lots of cute children, in Seattle and New York.

I was a bridesmaid in my best friend Laura's wedding... In Hawaii!

 I cried happy tears when Josh gave me a ring and asked me to marry him.

When Josh got into not one but two type design programs for the summer and the school year, we packed up our life in Seattle and moved... 


First to New York, where we sweated our butts off...


Then to Den Haag, in the Netherlands. Canals, castles, a language barrier. But it was a nice change after a crazy summer in a crazy city. 

 I cut my hair off!

And at the very end of the year, lost my Grandma Phyllis. Which brought me back to the States to my family, with whom I'll celebrate the end of 2013 and the beginning of 2014.


It's been one of the most crazy years of my life! So eventful. So exciting. Quite a roller-coaster. Happy New Year's Eve, everyone!

1 comment :

Maryann said...

Aw, that pic with your grandma is so cute! I'm so sorry she passed during the holidays. Love to you and your family, Allie.