Monday, June 23, 2014

What I'm Reading Around the Internet

Frederic Lord Leighton


A Life Beyond 'Do What You Love' (NY Times) - Good insights for me

Winona Ryder: 'I don't have any interest in being a movie star' (The Telegraph) - She's anti-Botox, lives in San Fran, sensitive about which roles she chooses... I dig her

Chill (Garance Doré) - A refreshing take on success

Hemingway Said What? A Cultural Cheat Sheet for 'Midnight in Paris' (The Atlantic) - I should have read this before my last trip to Paris

40 Years of Improv Comedy: An Oral History of the Groundlings (Vanity Fair) - Oh, to have seen Jim Rash, Ben Falcone, and Melissa McCarthy on stage together

Is Terry Richardson an Artist or a Predator? (NY Magazine) - Still a predator in my eyes, despite this ridiculously sympathetic article

No comments :