Sunday, August 17, 2014

My Summer Beauty Essentials List

1. Coconut-scented lotion. I just got some from Trader Joe's and I literally want to eat it, it smells so good!

2. Kooky-colored nail polish. Think cantaloupe-orange, Barbie pink, and chlorine-blue.

3. SPF face lotion. Duh-doi, if you're not incorporating this into your routine basically all year round, you are at risk for serious skin damage!

4. Creme blush. Powder is too heavy for summertime. Plus, it's blends nicely into the apples of your cheeks for a natural looking glow.









5. Facial wipes. After a sweaty day in the sun, refresh and cleanse your face in the easiest way possible.

6. Hair mist. If it's salt-based, it will give a natural, texturized I-just-went-to-the-beach feel to your locks. Summer is all about low-maintenance looks, after all.









7. Dry shampoo. It's no longer hard to get, whether you shop at Walgreen's or Sephora. Refresh sweaty scalp

1 comment :

Marisa said...

Your blog is dangerous. I'm always adding things to my shopping list because of you.