Friday, May 6, 2011

Cinco de Drinko



Apparently, I am not the first one to say "Cinco de Drinko," which is disappointing because I felt really clever when I thought of it.

Cinco de Mayo was yesterday, and I love love love this holiday because it gives me an excuse to pig out on Mexican food. Question: Why does Mexican food dominate? I don't think I could ever get sick of it. To answer my own posed question, I think it's because the ingredients are so fresh. There, issue solved.

Last night Stacey and Alex and I made a Mexican feast of margaritas (I had two. Huge mistake? You decide.), carnitas, guacamole, roasted peppers and onions, garlic-lime black beans... Long story short we ate a lot while listening to a mariachi music Pandora station. So so so glorious. I love margaritas. Yeah, you thought we moved on from that subject, but I brought it back.

1 comment :

Ahn said...

margs are NEVER a mistake. next year we're doing cinco de mayo together.