Friday, August 29, 2014

My Favorite Emmy Dresses

1st place in my eyes: Sarah Paulson in Armani Privé. This dress is SO COOL. It matches perfectly with the "American Horror Story" aesthetic. I cannot believe people are putting her on the worst dressed list. Dummies.

2nd place: Allison Williams in Giambattista Valli. So pretty and interesting. I think she looks gorgeous.

Kristen Wiig in Vera Wing. She can always rock a skin-tight dress. I love the slit.

Michelle Dockery in Rosie Assoulin. She always wears something unique.

Amy Poehler in Thela. Never heard of this label, but Amy looks so silvery-sexy. Also: this.

Claire Danes in Givenchy. Red was one of the most popular colors of the night. I loved this bejeweled neckline.

Carrie Brownstein in Halston. She looks so awesome. I usually find black dresses on the red carpet boring, but this is so her.

Julianne Hough in Dsquared², with Chopard jewels. Do I like this person? No. But whoever styled her is a genius. White was the other "it" color of the night. 

 Kate Walsh in Stephane Rolland. I'm a sucker for yellow gowns and jeweled necklines, what can I say.

Viola Davis in Escada. Woo! She is looking so hot. That color is freaking amazing on her. Blueberry?

Taryn Manning in Azzaro. Punxsutawney cleans up nicely! This is such a classic old Hollywood look; she reminds me of Jean Harlow. 

No comments :